Transport Night Co-Ordinator
Universal Personnel are looking for a Transport Night Co-Ordinator
Hours: Normal Shift Pattern would be Monday – Friday 6pm-3am (Temp – Perm)
Universal Personnel are currently recruiting for a Logistics Night Manager for a well-established logistics company in Northampton. This role is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate. Whilst in training period you must be available to work between the hours of Sunday – Friday, 6pm – 7am. Salary expectations will be discussed prior to interview.
• Full responsibility for Nightshift Trunking
• Allocating and planning collections as required
• Experience dealing with drivers on a day to day basis
• Good man-management experience
• Monitoring and managing all aspects WTD for drivers
• Ensuring all drivers are compliant both from a legal compliance perspective
• To carry out and maintain driving licence checks through the DVLA
• Report any vehicle damages and ensure proper completion of accident reports
• The ability to think logically and make decisions quickly
• Excellent communicator both verbally and through email / reports
• Ability to build relationships with drivers, returns centre, depots, clients and Senior Management
• Excellent Microsoft Office, Outlook and Word skills essential
• CPC holder preferred, but not essential
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining a strong and successful company, please send your CV to Michelle or Matthew for immediate consideration.
email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org or call 07899064153 for more information.
Rate of Pay
£12.50 – £13.50 per hour
Job ID – Transport Co-Ordinator
|Salary||£12.50 - £13.50 per hour|