We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Technical Administrator (Food Manufacturing)
This role is a perm placement
Salary £21,500pa and pay increase after 6 month probation to £22,000pa
Holidays 22 days plus bank holidays
Pension 5% employee 3% employer
Office hours Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm
To manage all aspects of product and environmental sampling, assisting in the hold and release process with effective communication.
This will include reporting and where necessary facilitating problem solving and continuous improvement activity.
Collation and auditing of factory paperwork
To be responsible for ordering and maintaining of technical consumables required for production.
To manage all aspects of daily Lab registration and co-ordination of product sampling and testing against nutritional and shelf-life testing schedules.
Assist where required in general technical duties such as Internal auditing, Traceability exercises and Preparation for Export certification.
Skills, Qualifications, Experience
• Great attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Good level of education to include English, Mathematics at GCSE level or equivalent
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to challenge the status quo
• Highly organised and ability to multi task
• Competent user of Microsoft Office
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
• Data analysis skills
• Ability to demonstrate strong relationship building and communication skills with a commitment to providing excellent customer service
• Food manufacturing experience
• Food safety and HACCP knowledge
• Meat processing experience
• Awareness of lean problem-solving tools
• Understanding of Health & Safety requirements within food manufacture
• Degree in Food Science or equivalent – suitable for a new Graduate
For more information or to apply contact Anna Smith email@example.com or APPLY NOW
Rate of Pay
£21,500.00 per year
Job ID – TECHAD