Production Line Leader – Night Shift
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Line Leader based at their modern food production facility in Northampton.
Line Leader – Night Shift – Permanent Placement
Hour of Work: 10pm – 6pm 5 days out of 7 – Rotating days based on the production needs on a weekly basis (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £12.31 per hour
Holidays: 29 Including Bank Holidays
• Ensure the team carry out their roles effectively and efficiently in accordance with training, food safety and quality procedures and health & safety procedures.
• To assist in the training and development of new starters and the ongoing training of staff
• To carry out all checks and processes that are relevant and appropriate for the area of responsibility and report any deviations.
• To ensure Good Manufacturing practices are followed at all times
• Responsible for the FSQMS system being adhered to and completion of Technical documentation.
• Drive and evaluate performance vs target through regular monitoring
• To be continuous improvements initiatives and to participate in projects
• Actively participate in DRM meetings
• responsible for controlling, monitoring and minimising waste
• To take part in
• Liaise with colleagues in a professional manner to resolve issues as they arise.
• Ensure that effective housekeeping standards are met and maintained through-out the course of your shift.
• Monitor and record the required frequency relevant CCP checks e.g Metal detection, weight checks, ph, labelling and coding and actioning any deviations in line with procedure
• Monitor and record at the reporting and actioning any deviations from the specification.
• Carrying out general start up checks including checkweighers and metal detectors before production commences and then report and action any issues where appropriate.
• Monitor and record all Quality standards, ensuring the quality of the product is maintained, reporting any deviations from the specification.
• Monitor and record at the required frequency WIP shelf life and labelling reporting deviations from the specification. required frequency all product temperatures from raw materials, pre-process, post process, final packed product and distribution
• To take part in the taste panel
• Ensure all shift paperwork is completed legibly
• Experience within food manufacturing;
• Ability to communicate at all levels, both written and verbal
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• Good attention to detail
• Some experience of managing and motivating a team
• Self-motivation and the ability to work on own initiative
• Drive, energy and enthusiasm
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
To discuss the role in more detail please contact Anna Smith 01604808970 or to apply follow the apply link
Rate of Pay
£12.31 per hour
Job ID – NSLL