Panel Wireman – Npton
Panel Wireman / Assembler
My client are looking to recruit a Panel Wireman / Assembler at its main facility in Northampton.
This position has arisen due to rapid expansion within a fast-moving company.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified electrician (18th edition) with minimum 3+ years’ experience in the panel building environment and be familiar with all aspects of building and wiring of bespoke control panels. Ideally time served with working a knowledge of PLC’s would be an advantage.
Key skill requirements for this role are as follows:
• Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Reading and understanding of general mechanical and electrical schematic/wiring diagrams.
• Assembly of chassis plates from a panel layout (marking out. drilling, taping, components assembly.)
• General fitting.
• Use of hand and power tools.
• Cable termination – preparation, crimping, etc
• Soldering – multipin plugs and sockets.
• Looming and harnessing work.
• Testing – continuity, insulation etc.
• Working to a consistently high standard.
• Occasional site work within the UK.
• Supervising and assisting with the training of apprentices.
• Occasional supervision of site work / contactors.
Overtime if you need it, based on Brackmills Northampton
Temp to Perm vacancy
if you are interested in this please contacty Tommy Smith 01604808970 – 07900263104
Rate of Pay
£10.00 – £13.00 per hour
Job ID – Panel Wireman / Assembler